Various tools that I use in my daily life, or that have helped me along the way.
- The Hormone Cure - Let's be honest, the cover is horrible, but...this is one of those books I think everyone should read. Women, because you will learn so much about yourself, and tools to help you live a healthy, and vibrant life. Men - so you know what the fuck is up.
- I Am That
- Women Who Run with the Wolves - "soul vitamins" for women
- Walden - "Simplicity, simplicity, simplicity"
- Eastern Body, Western Mind - fundamental, cross-over text for mind-body practices
- Microbiome - Think you understand probiotics? Think again...This podcast sets some things straight...sorry kombucha....You can check out Seed here.
- Dr. Gabor Mate - podcast interview with Tim Ferriss, such a moving episode.
- 2050 - From the best-selling author of Sapiens, Yuval Harari, speculates on the future of mankind and how to survive, hint it has something to do with meditation.
- Cold Showers - This is the easiest and cheapest thing you can do. I would recommend this over just about anything. Seriously, if you only want to do one thing, do this.
- Perennial Collective - Honestly, the best and most thoughtful teas available
- Bragg's Nutritional Yeast - Food over pharmacy! Getting key essential nutrients and fatty acids from food increases their bioavailability, compared to supplements. Bragg’s is gluten free, sugar free, vegan, etc...contains the full B-vitamin complex. This is essential for vegans especially. I also recommend Bragg’s Liquid Amino Acids, contains 16 essential and non-essential amino acids.
- Ghee - Grass-fed, nutrient rich, gluten & sugar free, organic, non-gmo
- Renew Life Fiber - Daily recommended fiber intake is 40g, my body *requires* this...a cup of broccoli has two grams of fiber, so 40g/day is tough...this supplement is contains vital nutrients and is gluten and psyllium free.
- Kettle & Fire - Bone broth realness, fanatically quality driven
- Marie Veronique - I was hesitant to spend so much money, but natural skin care that actually works. This is definitely a splurge item.
- Acure - so affordable and clean
- Saje Exotic - I had my own natural deodorant journey and this is where I landed. I LOVE this deodorant
- Calendula Cream - Go to skin salve